Stove Top Meatloaf- a box of Stove Top Stuffing flavors this easy meatloaf. Topped with a ketchup glaze, it makes a tasty family meal.
Super Easy To Throw Together
This meatloaf is made with simple ingredients you are likely to have on hand. A box of Stove Top Stuffing adds lots of herbs, which keeps the ingredients needed to a minimum.
What You’ll Need
- Ketchup- used to moisten and flavor the meatloaf and as a glaze.
- Brown Sugar- adds a touch of sweetness.
- Worcestershire Sauce- soy sauce can be used as a substitute.
- Onion Powder
- Box of Stove Top Stuffing- any flavor.
- Two pounds of ground beef- I like to use 85 to 93%. You want enough fat that it stays moist, but not so much that it is greasy.
How To Make
First you’ll mix together the ketchup, brown sugar, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and onion powder. A portion of this mixture gets added to the meatloaf and the rest is used as a glaze.
Make Ahead and Storage
The meatloaf can be mixed and shaped up to 24 hours in advance. Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 4 to 5 days. Reheat in the microwave.
Just add the dry stuffing mix. Do not follow the directions on the box.
What To Serve With Stove Top Stuffing
More Meatloaf Recipes
- Italian Meatloaf
- Crock Pot Meatloaf
- Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Meatloaf
- Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaf
- Classic Meatloaf
- Bacon-Wrapped Meatloaf
- Cheesy Chipotle Meatloaf
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 box Stove Top stuffing, any flavor
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 pounds ground beef
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9×5-inch loaf pan with aluminum foil. Spray with cooking spray.
- Stir together first 5 ingredients in a bowl. Set aside.Place dry Stove Top stuffing in a large bowl. Add milk, eggs, and 1/3 cup of the ketchup mixture. Stir together and let sit a few minutes.
- Add ground beef to the bowl. Mix until evenly combined.
- Transfer mixture to prepared pan, pressing it in evenly. Top with the ketchup mixture.
- Place on a rimmed baking sheet in case any juices overflow. Bake for 55 to 60 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 to 15 minutes before removing from pan and slicing.