Warm weather isn’t too far away and that means it’s time to start thinking about picnics and potato salads. Every picnic and cookout needs a good potato salad.
And some Corn on the Cob. See my recipe for The Best Way To Cook Corn on the Cob.
Loaded Ranch Potato Salad is super creamy and rich and has tons of flavor thanks to a packet of Ranch seasoning mix. I’m obsessed with anything ranch so this is my favorite potato salad.
A mixture of sour cream and mayonnaise makes this the creamiest potato salad ever.
In addition, there’s also chopped green onion, cheddar cheese, and lots of crumbled bacon.
Who can resist anything with cheddar cheese and bacon? Not me.
I like to use red potatoes for this recipe. They have a texture that is perfect for potato salads and I love the fact that there’s no need to peel them. Huge timesaver! I think the skin actually makes the potato salad more visually appealing.
Loaded Ranch Potato Salad is super creamy with tons of flavor from a packet of Ranch seasoning, cheddar cheese, and bacon.
- 3 pounds red potatoes, halved or quartered
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (1-ounce) package Ranch seasoning mix
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Place potatoes in a large pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil and simmer for about 15 minutes, or until tender. Drain well and let cool.
- In a large bowl, stir together sour cream, mayonnaise, and Ranch seasoning mix.
- Add potatoes, cheddar cheese, and green onions and stir well.
- Sprinkle bacon on top. Refrigerate until chilled.
More Potato Salad Recipes
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.