Jalapeno Popper Chicken Salad is super creamy with lots of jalapenos, cheddar cheese, and bacon. This is a chicken salad for people who love bold, spicy flavor.
I used mayonnaise and cream cheese for the base of this chicken salad. Trust me. Chicken salad tastes so rich and good with cream cheese mixed in.
I like to primarily use pickled jalapeno peppers for this recipe. I also chop up a fresh jalapeno pepper and add it in for double the jalapeno flavor. For even more flavor, I add a little juice from the jar of pickled jalapenos.
Chicken Salad goes from boring to to spicy with this Jalapeno Popper Chicken salad. Eat it on a bed of lettuce or make a sandwich or wrap with it.
Never miss a recipe. Sign up HERE for the Spicy Southern Kitchen Newsletter.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken, I use rotisserie chicken
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped pickled jalapenos
- 1 tablespoon juice from the jar of pickled jalapenos
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 fresh jalapeno, chopped
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Place cream cheese, mayonnaise, and garlic powder in a large bowl. Stir until smooth.
- Stir in remaining ingredients. Cover and chill at least 1 hour before eating.
Want to Save This Recipe?
More Chicken Salad Recipes
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links.