Bacon Cheddar Ranch Chicken Salad is fantastically rich and creamy with lots of crispy pieces of bacon, Ranch dressing, and shredded cheddar cheese. Perfect for using up leftover chicken.
A cool and creamy chicken salad makes a great summer meal. It can be made into a sandwich or served on top of a salad or inside a fresh summer tomato (my favorite!) for a low carb meal. I also love it spread on Club crackers for an appetizer.
Bacon Ranch Cheddar Chicken Salad is a chicken salad that will appeal to the finickiest of eaters. I mean, who can resist bacon and cheese? They really kick up the flavor of chicken salad.
I like to use rotisserie chicken but you can use leftover roasted chicken, poached chicken, or even grilled chicken. Chicken salad is a great way to breath new life into leftovers.
The creaminess for this Bacon Cheddar Ranch Chicken Salad comes from a combination of mayonnaise and Ranch dressing. I like to use Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing.
More Chicken Salad Recipes
Bacon Cheddar Ranch Chicken Salad
- 3 cups cooked and chopped chicken
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Ranch dressing I use Hidden Valley
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 green onions sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 5 bacon slices cooked and crumbled
- Place chicken in a large bowl.
- Add mayonnaise, Ranch dressing and pepper. Stir to mix well.
- Add green onions, cheddar cheese, and bacon and gently stir in. Serve immediately or refrigerate for a few hours to let the flavors meld.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.