This Greek Chicken Salad is a creamy Chicken Salad with all the flavors you would find in a Greek salad. Serve it on a bed of lettuce or as a sandwich for a light and tasty summer lunch or dinner.
I love a creamy mayonnaise-based chicken salad. For this one I used a mixture of mayonnaise and Greek yogurt for plenty of creaminess and a little tang. I also added in a little fresh lemon juice and then mixed in lots of feta cheese, red onion, chopped cucumber, kalamata olives, and fresh dill.
It’s an easy to make chicken salad that is healthy and so flavorful.
To make this Greek Chicken Salad very quick and easy, I use the meat from a rotisserie chicken.
Tip- When you bring a rotisserie chicken home from the store, go ahead and remove the meat from the bones while it is warm. It will just fall right off. Then place it in a ziptop bag and refrigerate for later use.
Never miss a recipe. Follow Spicy Southern Kitchen on Pinterest and Facebook.
Greek Chicken Salad
- 3 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken (I use rotisserie chicken)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/3 cup sliced kalamata olives
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- Place chicken in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise, yogurt, lemon juice, feta, salt and pepper.
- Stir mayonnaise mixture into chicken.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Season to taste with salt.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
Want to Save This Recipe?
More Greek Recipes
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.
6 thoughts on “Greek Chicken Salad”
Wow I love the colors!
I’ve never thought to give chicken salad a Greek spin — this looks like the best chicken salad ever, Christin! I’m definitely giving this a try!
I love chicken salad and this one looks so good! I love the Greek spin on it! Olives are always a good idea! This looks like the perfect quick lunch!
These are the flavors I love! Dill, kalamata olives, feta cheese! So satisfying! And I like that you use rotisserie chicken!
This looks and sounds amazing! Of course I love the idea of adding feta to it haha!
I’ve never had a greek chicken salad before! I love putting a creative twist on regular chicken salad, so this was made for me. Sounds perfect for lunch!