Spicy Horseradish Pasta Salad pairs the flavor of horseradish with pepperoncini peppers for a pasta salad that really has some bite. You need this pasta salad at your next cookout or picnic.
I don’t do bland pasta salads and this Spicy Horseradish Pasta Salad is about as far from bland as you can get. It really gets a burst of flavor from 1/4 cup horseradish, 1/4 cup finely chopped pepperoncini peppers, plus a 1/4 cup of juice from the jar of pepperoncini peppers. To amp up the heat a little more, add in 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes.
You’re going to want a nice cold drink to wash this spicy pasta salad down with. Maybe a cold beer or a Strawberry Mojito.
A mixture of mayonnaise and sour cream forms a creamy base. Garlic salt, red onion, celery, peas, and Parmesan cheese round out the flavors.
PS- Leave the peas out if you want to.
Never miss a recipe. Sign up HERE for the Spicy Southern Kitchen Newsletter.
Spicy Horseradish Pasta Salad
- 1 pound pasta, cooked to al dente in salted water
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup prepared horseradish
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pepperoncini peppers
- 1/4 cup juice from jar of pepperoncini peppers
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 celery stalk, finely chopped
- 1 cup cooked peas
- 1/2 cup finely shredded parmesan cheese
- Place cooked pasta in a large bowl.
- In a medium bowl, mix together mayonnaise, sour cream, horseradish, pepperoncini peppers, pepper juice, black pepper, crushed red pepper, and garlic salt.
- Add mayonnaise mixture to bowl with pasta along with remaining ingredients. Mix well. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 2 hours. If desired, stir in 1/4 cup mayonnaise just before serving.
Recipes adapted from Noble Pig
More Pasta Salad Recipes
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links.