BBQ Ranch Pasta Salad is sure to become a picnic favorite this spring and summer. It’s creamy and full of smoky flavor from Hidden Valley® Ranch Honey BBQ Dressing, one of 4 new Hidden Valley® Dressings available now at Walmart.
It also has sour cream, black beans, corn, red bell pepper, red onion, cilantro, diced chicken, shredded cheddar cheese, and the wonderful crunch of corn chips.
Pasta Salad is always a family favorite. It’s one of my favorite sides during the warm weather months. And I love it so much I often add a protein to it so it can be eaten as a full meal.
You can toss the ingredients for this BBQ Ranch Pasta Salad together in no time and have a huge bowl of delicious pasta salad that can feed the whole neighborhood.
Hidden Valley® Original Ranch has been a favorite of mine both as a salad dressing and a recipe ingredient. And now it is available in 4 new flavors at Walmart: Hidden Valley® Ranch Buffalo, Hidden Valley® Ranch Honey BBQ, Hidden Valley® Ranch Sriracha, and Hidden Valley® Ranch Cilantro Lime.
Hidden Valley® Ranch BBQ Honey is like a blend of Ranch dressing and BBQ sauce and since we are obsessed with BBQ sauce in my family we are loving this new dressing. It is fabulously sweet and tangy with lots of smoky flavor and it would be incredible on a chicken wrap or southwestern salad.
Next time you are in Walmart, throw a few of these new dressings in your shopping cart and you’ll be able to throw together countless quick and easy meals. I can’t wait to use the Buffalo flavor to make a Buffalo Chicken Ranch Pizza. 🙂
More Pasta Salad Recipes
Watch the short video below to see how to make BBQ Ranch Pasta Salad.
BBQ Ranch Pasta Salad
- 1 pound pasta, I used cavatappi, cooked until al dente
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Honey BBQ Dressing
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup canned corn, drained
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 small red onion, finely diced
- 1 1/2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 cup corn chips
- Place cooked pasta in a large bowl.
- Stir together Hidden Valley® Honey BBQ Dressing and sour cream and pour over pasta. Toss to mix.
- Add all remaining ingredients, except corn chips, and stir to combine.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve and sprinkle corn chips on top just before serving.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Hidden Valley Ranch. The opinions and text are all mine.