Easy Crock Pot Chicken and Dumplings is pure down home comfort food. Tastes just like your grandmother made but is so simple to prepare. Chicken breasts are cooked in a rich and creamy sauce until supremely tender.
The dumplings are made from cut up refrigerated biscuits and they cook up so pillowy and tender. You’ll want seconds of this delicious Easy Crock Pot Chicken and Dumplings.
Easy Crock Pot Chicken and Dumplings is super simple to prep. Just combine 2 cans of condensed cream of chicken soup (undiluted- do not add any liquid), 1 can of chicken broth, 1 cup chopped onion, 1/3 cup chopped celery, some poultry seasoning, garlic powder, and black pepper in a 6-quart slow cooker.
Add 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts and coat them in the sauce. Cover and cook on low for 4 hours.
Next, add the cut up biscuit pieces and cover and cook on HIGH for 60 minutes. Shred the chicken and return it to the slow cooker for 10 minutes and serve.
More Easy Crock Pot Recipes
- Crock Pot Chicken and Noodles
- Crock Pot Creamy Lemon Chicken
- Crock Pot Cheesy Stuffing Chicken
- Crock Pot Creamed Chicken
- Crock Pot Honey Soy Chicken with Broccoli
- 2 (10.5-ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (14-ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (8-count) can refrigerated biscuits (homestyle, buttermilk, or southern)
- Combine the first 7 ingredients in a 6-quart slow cooker.
- Add chicken. Coat in sauce. Cover and cook on LOW for 4 hours.
- Flatten each biscuit and cut each into 8 pieces.
- Scatter biscuit pieces on top of chicken mixture. Cover and cook on HIGH for 60 minutes.
- Remove chicken from slow cooker. Shred with 2 forks. Return to slow cooker and continue to cook on HIGH for 10 minutes. Serve.
Want to Save This Recipe?
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.