Crock Pot Chicken and Noodles is full of shredded white chicken meat, thick egg noodles, and mixed vegetables all in a thick and flavorful gravy. This is pure comfort food that even the pickiest eater will love.
Crock Pot Chicken and Noodles has a wonderful old-fashioned flavor and is so easy to make in the slow cooker. The crock pot does most of the work for you.
To make Crock Pot Chicken and Noodles, season 4 chicken breasts with salt and pepper. If the chicken breasts are really large, I like to cut them in half so that they cook a little faster. Place the chicken breasts in the bottom of a 6-quart or larger crock pot.
Cover the chicken with 2 cans of undiluted condensed cream of chicken soup. For extra flavor mix 1 teaspoon of chicken base into 4 cups of chicken broth and pour into the crock pot. Add 1/2 teaspoon of pepper and cover the crock pot and cook on LOW for 4 hours.
Stir 1 1/2 cups of mixed vegetables and a 24-ounce package of frozen egg noodles into the mixture. Cover and cook on LOW for 60 to 90 minutes, stirring once.
Remove the lid and use 2 forks to shred the chicken up so that you get chicken in every bite. The mixture will be fabulously creamy and thick.
I use frozen Reames egg noodles for this recipe. They are thick and take a pretty long time to cook. If you can’t find them, you can use dry egg noodles.
Make some homemade dinner rolls to go with this easy crock pot dinner and you have a real winner for dinner.
More Comfort Food Crock Pot Recipes
- Crock Pot Cheesy Stuffing Chicken
- Crock Pot Beef Tips and Gravy
- Crock Pot Beef and Noodles
- Slow Cooker Beef and Noodles with Mushrooms
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- salt and pepper
- 2 (10.5-ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon chicken base
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 (24-ounce) package frozen egg noodles, I use Reames
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. If chicken breasts are large, cut each one in half. Place in bottom of a 6-quart crock pot.
- Pour soup on top.
- Mix chicken base into broth and pour it into crock pot. Add pepper.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4 hours.
- Open crock pot. Stir in mixed vegetables and noodles. Cover and cook on LOW for 60 to 90 minutes, stirring after about 30 minutes.
- Check for seasoning and add additional salt and pepper if desired.
Want to Save This Recipe?
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.