Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Dip is a rich and creamy dip that is perfect for buffalo chicken lovers and is a cinch to make in your crock pot. I love making dips for parties in my slow cooker. Just turn the slow cooker to low once it is cooked and let your guests help themselves. No need to worry about it getting cold and having to reheat it.
This Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Dip would be a great choice for a game day snack. It’s creamy, spicy, and salty. Just the thing to eat with a nice, cold beer.
I used TABASCO® Buffalo Style Sauce to add some heat. It’s my favorite Buffalo hot sauce. It has plenty of heat and that characteristic Buffalo flavor that pairs so well with blue cheese. Made from red cayenne pepper, distilled vinegar, water, salt, and vinegar, it still has that recognizable TABASCO® flavor.
In addition to blue cheese, this dip also has cream cheese and mozzarella cheese plus plenty of chopped up chicken (I use rotisserie chicken).
It only takes minutes to prep all the ingredients and then 2 to 3 hours in the crock pot on LOW heat.
You can buy TABASCO® Buffalo Style Sauce at the TABASCO® Country Store online.
Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1/3 cup TABASCO Buffalo Style Sauce, plus more for drizzling on top
- 1/3 cup blue cheese crumbles, plus more for sprinkling on top
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 green onions sliced
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream, mozzarella cheese, chicken, TABASCO Sauce, blue cheese, garlic powder and half of green onion in a 3 to 4-quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 2 to 3 hours, opening the crock pot to give everything a good stir after about an hour and 45 minutes.
- Sprinkle additional blue cheese crumbles, TABASCO Sauce and green onions on top and serve with tortilla chips.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. I appreciate the opportunity to share products I love and use in my own kitchen.
More Slow Cooker Party Dip Recipes