My very favorite sandwich gets turned into a warm, creamy, and cheesy dip in this Crock Pot Reuben Dip recipe. It’s the perfect appetizer for game day or any party. Since it is cooked in a crock pot you can just leave it in the crock pot to stay warm.
Serve Crock Pot Reuben Dip with toasted mini Rye bread, crackers, pita chips, vegetable sticks or even pretzel rods.
Only a few ingredients are needed to make this delectable Reuben Dip: a block of cream cheese, some mayonnaise, shredded swiss cheese, chopped corned beef, sauerkraut, Thousand Island dressing, and a splash of Worcestershire sauce.
Honestly, I think my favorite part of a Reuben sandwich is the Thousand Island or Russian Dressing. I love the sweetness with the tang of the sauerkraut.
If I see a Reuben on a menu with mustard instead, it’s a total deal breaker.
My next favorite thing about a Reuben is the gooey Swiss cheese and there’s plenty of it in this Reuben Dip recipe. Combined with cream cheese and mayonnaise, it makes this dip supremely rich.
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup Thousand Island Dressing
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli corned beef, cut into thin strips and then chopped
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can sauerkraut, squeezed-dry in paper towels
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, mayonnaise, Thousand Island dressing, and milk. You don't need it completely mixed or smooth, but get the cream cheese broken up some.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Cover crock pot and cook on LOW for 2 1/2 hours, stirring halfway through.
More Reuben Recipes
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.