Crock Pot Jalapeno Creamed Corn is cheesy and so rich and creamy. Plus it has plenty of heat from pickled jalapeno peppers. If you’re looking for an easy, spicy side dish, this is it!
How To Serve
It’s a great side dish for southern main dishes like fried chicken, meatloaf, or pulled pork. And it will feed a crowd, so take it to your next potluck.
This definitely isn’t diet fare with cream cheese, Velveeta, heavy cream, and butter. It’s an indulgent dish, but a little goes a long way.
- Corn- I like to use frozen corn for this Crock Pot Jalapeno Creamed Corn.
- Cream Cheese- cut it into cubes so it melts faster.
- Velveeta cheese- cut into cubes so it melts faster.
- Heavy Cream
- Pickled Jalapenos- use more or less than the recipe calls for depending on how spicy you want it to be.
- Salt, pepper, garlic powder- for seasoning.
A smaller 4-quart crock pot works well for this recipe, but you could use a larger one.
Quick and Easy Prep
All of the ingredients get mixed together in the crock pot so it only takes 5 to 10 minutes to prep. You will need to cook it on LOW for about 4 hours, stirring halfway through.
When it comes to spicy side dishes, you can’t beat this Crock Pot Jalapeno Creamed Corn.
More Slow Cooker Side Dishes
- Slow Cooker Garlic Parmesan Potatoes
- Crock Pot Cauliflower and Cheese
- Slow Cooker Southwestern Corn Casserole
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Squash
- Slow Cooker Spicy Pinto Beans
Crock Pot Jalapeno Creamed Corn
- 2 (19-ounce) bags frozen corn, thawed
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 12 ounces packaged processed cheese (Velveeta), cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup butter, cut into cubes
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup finely diced pickled jalapenos
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Lightly grease a 4-quart crock pot. Stir together all ingredients in the crock pot.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4 hours, stirring half way through.
Want to Save This Recipe?
Recipe adapted from South’s Best Butts
You Might Also Like
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links.
5 thoughts on “Crock Pot Jalapeno Creamed Corn”
I use half sharp cheddar/half Velveeta, fresh jalapeno slices and cook mine in the oven. A little smoked paprika on top works great too.
Every time I make this, everyone raves. I’ve also finished it for about an hour on the smoker. Fantastic!!
I made this 2 times and both times the crock pot was empty at the end of the day. That’s all I need to say….
If you double the recipe do you double the cooking time as well?
I made this for a bar b q birthday dinner. It was a hit. Easy peasy!!!