Slow Cooker Garlic Parmesan Potatoes are wonderfully seasoned and cook up so soft and creamy in the crock pot. They are the perfect side for almost any meal.
To make these Slow Cooker Garlic Parmesan Potatoes you need ab
out 3 pounds of either small Yukon Gold potatoes or red potatoes. Cut the larger ones in half. The tiny ones can stay whole.
For seasoning I use Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, and dried dill plus 4 chopped cloves of garlic.
I sprinkle the seasonings and Parmesan cheese over the potatoes and then drizzle on some oil and melted butter.
The potatoes need about 3 hours on HIGH or 5 to 6 on LOW.
You can change up the seasonings if you wish and use basil or rosemary or even thyme.
If you want to make these potatoes spicy, add 1/2 teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes.
I use a 6-quart crock pot for this recipe, but you can use a smaller one provided all the potatoes fit.
This meatloaf recipe goes great with these crock pot potatoes.
More Potato Recipes
- Shake and Bake Ranch Potatoes
- Cheesy Potatoes
- Buttered Parslied Potatoes
- Italian Roasted Potatoes– with pancetta and onions. So good!
- Super Crispy Roasted Potatoes– the crispiest!
- Melting Potatoes– probable my alltime favorite potato recipe!
Slow Cooker Garlic Parmesan Potatoes
- 3 pounds small Yukon Gold or red potatoes
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese, plus additional for serving
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Cut the large potatoes in half. You can leave the really small ones whole. Place in a lightly greased 6-quart slow cooker.
- Sprinkle seasonings and Parmesan cheese over potatoes.
- Mix together butter, oil, and garlic and pour over potatoes.
- Place lid on slow cooker and cook on HIGH for 3 hours or on LOW for 5 to 6 hours.
- Sprinkle with parsley and additional parmesan and serve.
Want to Save This Recipe?
Originally published Sept. 6, 2018.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.
7 thoughts on “Slow Cooker Garlic Parmesan Potatoes”
Turned out amazing, definitely a favorite 😋😋
I don’t have Parmesan cheese
These were delicious and I am making them again for Christmas. So easy and everyone lives them. Thanks for the recipe!
In the ingredients, it calls for 1/2 teaspoon of pepper, then the next line repeats it. Is this correct or should it be 1/2 teaspoon of something else?
I look forward to your reply as I intend to cook this on Nov 19th 2020!
Hi there! Just wondering if you experienced different cooking times with red versus gold potatoes? Thanks! Cant wait to try!
I made these tonight and I am now very popular. Absolutely easy and super delicious
Will make again
Good recipe, I personally think it needs more cheese but c’est la vie