Shake and Bake Ranch Potatoes have a wonderful crispy coating and tons of Ranch flavor and some Parmesan cheese. This delicious potato side is so easy and flavorful. Makes a great side dish for chicken, pork, and steak.
You can change this recipe up and use a packet of Italian dressing mix instead of Ranch. I used russet potatoes, but you can use red potatoes.
Add some crumbled bacon and a little shredded cheddar cheese at the end to really kick these crunchy roasted potatoes up a notch.
In addition to ranch seasoning, the coating for these Shake and Bake Ranch potatoes is made with Italian seasoned bread crumbs, paprika, and pepper. The potatoes are coated in melted butter and oil plus some Parmesan cheese. I like to grate some fresh Paremsan cheese with a microplane grater for the best taste.
Bake them for 15 minutes. Then give them a stir and bake them another 15 minutes. They are so tasty you’ll want to sneak a few right off the pan.
More Potato Sides
- Cheesy Potatoes
- Buttered Parsley Potatoes
- Roasted Salt and Vinegar Potatoes
- Cheesy Bacon Ranch Potatoes
- Melting Potatoes
Shake and Bake Ranch Potatoes
- 1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons Ranch seasoning, I use Hidden Valley
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 medium russet potatoes, peeled and cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Add bread crumbs, Ranch seasoning, paprika, and black pepper to a large zip top bag.
- Add potatoes and shake to coat.
- Add butter, oil, and parmesan cheese to bag and shake again. Pour potatoes out onto prepared pan.
- Bake 15 minutes. Stir and bake another 15 minutes. Season to taste with salt.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links.