Frito Corn Salad is wonderfully creamy with lots of shredded cheddar cheese and crunchy, salty Frito corn chips. Great for summer potlucks and picnics!
Frito Corn Salad is something I find to be absolutely addicting. Seriously. If there is a bowl of this on the counter, I will not leave its side.
So wonderfully creamy with lots of shredded cheddar cheese and crunchy, salty Frito Corn Chips.
I used Chili Cheese-flavored Frito Chips but BBQ or Ranch flavored corn chips taste awesome as well.
Quick and Easy To Make
Made with canned corn, Frito Corn Salad is a breeze to make and is a fan favorite at potlucks and picnics.
A combination of mayonnaise and sour cream makes it super creamy and some diced red onion gives it a little bite.
Make in Advance
It can be made in advance. Just remember to add the corn chips last thing or they will get soggy.
Or you can even serve them on the side and use them to scoop the corn salad as a dip. So good!!
More Picnic Sides
- BBQ Ranch Pasta Salad– with a sweet and tangy dressing.
- Jalapeno Popper Pasta Salad– all that awesome flavor of a jalapeno popper!
- Creamy Spicy Cucumbers– such a great summer side.
- Jalapeno Popper Corn Frito Salad– a spicy version of this recipe. So good!
- Sweet Vinegar Coleslaw
- Place corn in a large bowl.
- Stir in mayonnaise and sour cream.
- Add onion and cheddar cheese and stir to mix.
- Just before serving, sprinkle corn chips on top.
Want to Save This Recipe?
Originally posted May 23, 2016.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.