Frito Corn Salad is something I find to be absolutely addicting. Seriously. If there is a bowl of this on the counter, I will not leave its side.
So wonderfully creamy with lots of shredded cheddar cheese and crunchy, salty Frito Corn Chips.
I used Chili Cheese-flavored Frito Chips but BBQ or Ranch flavored corn chips taste awesome as well.
Made with canned corn, Frito Corn Salad is a breeze to make and is a fan favorite at potlucks and picnics.
A combination of mayonnaise and sour cream makes it super creamy and some diced red onion gives it a little bite.
It can be made in advance. Just remember to add the corn chips last thing or they will get soggy.
Or you can even serve them on the side and use them to scoop the corn salad as a dip. So good!!
Frito Corn Salad is wonderfully creamy with lots of shredded cheddar cheese and crunchy, salty Frito corn chips.
- 1 (15-ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (15-ounce) can Fiesta corn, drained
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 red onion, finely diced
- 6 ounces cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 (9.75-ounce) bag BBQ or Chili Cheese Flavored Corn Chips
- Place corn in a large bowl.
- Stir in mayonnaise and sour cream.
- Add onion and cheddar cheese and stir to mix.
- Just before serving, sprinkle corn chips on top.
More Picnic Sides
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.