No-Bake Butterscotch Pie- this creamy, easy to make pie only has 6 ingredients. With butterscotch pudding, butterscotch chips, and butterscotch ice cream topping, it is packed with butterscotch flavor.
The rich caramel flavor of the butterscotch really comes through in this no-bake pie. The graham cracker crust perfectly complements the butterscotch pudding.
No-bake pies are perfect for summer. Who wants to turn on the oven when it is 90 degrees outside?
This recipe uses 2 boxes of instant butterscotch pudding as a base. I love making desserts with instant pudding. It is a great shortcut and makes for foolproof desserts.
- 1 Graham Cracker Crust– I use store-bought, but you can make a homemade crust if you wish.
- 2 boxes instant butterscotch pudding
- 2 cups cold milk– I use whole milk, but you can use lowfat milk.
- Cool Whip– use fresh whipped cream instead if you prefer.
- Butterscotch Ice Cream Topping– or Caramel topping.
- Butterscotch chips– optional
HOW TO MAKE NO-BAKE BUTTERSCOTCH PIE:
- Whisk the pudding mix and milk in a large bowl until it thickens.
- Stir in half the Cool Whip.
- Transfer mixture to crust.
- Spread remaining Cool Whip on top.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Drizzle with Butterscotch Ice Cream Topping and sprinkle with butterscotch chips.
Will keep for 3 to 4 days in the refrigerator.
Try These Other Easy Pie Recipes:
- No-Bake Pistachio Pudding Pie
- Chocolate Chess Pie
- Orange Creamsicle Pie
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Cup Pie
- Old-Fashioned Buttermilk Pie
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 2 (3.4-ounce) boxes instant butterscotch pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- 4 cups Cool Whip, divided
- 1/4 cup butterscotch ice cream topping
- 1/4 cup butterscotch chips, optional
- Whisk butterscotch pudding mix and milk in a large bowl until it thickens. Stir in 2 cups of Cool Whip.
- Transfer mixture to graham cracker crust.
- Spread remaining Cool Whip on top. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Before serving, drizzle with butterscotch ice cream topping and sprinkle with butterscotch chips.
Want to Save This Recipe?