No-Bake Caramel Apple Lush has 4 amazingly delicious layers. Easy to make with a can of apple pie filling. So wonderfully creamy, it makes a delicious fall dessert.
This recipe is perfect for feeding a crowd.
4 Delicious Layers
- Graham Cracker Layer– I use cinnamon graham crackers, but you can use plain graham crackers and add a little ground cinnamon.
- Cream Cheese Layer– this layer is wonderfully creamy and rich and is a simple mixture of cream cheese, powdered sugar, and Cool Whip.
- Apple Pie/Butterscotch Pudding Layer– this layer is where the flavor really comes in. It only has 3 ingredients but really packs the flavor. You’ll whisk together a box of instant buterscotch pudding mix with 1 1/2 cups cold milk and then stir in a can of apple pie filling. The butterscotch pudding flavor is really similar to caramel and really complements the apples.
- Cool Whip Topping– It wouldn’t be a layer dessert without a cool and creamy Cool Whip Topping. 🙂
Finish it off with some butterscotch chips and a caramel drizzle for even more flavor.
- 9×13-inch baking dish– I love to use a glass baking dish to show off the layers.
- Hand-Held Electric Mixer– I get a lot of use out of my trusty KitchenAid Hand-Held Mixer.
No-Bake Caramel Apple Lush Recipe Tip
Be sure the cream cheese is softened or you’ll have a difficult time getting it smooth.
Want To Add Some Crunch?
Sprinkle toasted chopped pecans or walnuts on top.
Make Ahead and Storage
Should be made at least 2 hours in advance and can be made a day in advance. Leftovers will keep for about 3 days in the refrigerator if covered well.
More Apple Recipes
- Caramel Apple Bread
- Caramel Apple Pound Cake
- Snickers Caramel Apple Salad
- Crock Pot Butterscotch Apple Crisp
- Easy Apple Dumplings
- Oatmeal Crumb Apple Bars
- 1 1/2 cups cinnamon graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package Butterscotch Instant Pudding
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 (21-ounce) can apple pie filling
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- caramel sauce
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- In a medium bowl, stir together graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter. Transfer into a greased 9×13-inch baking dish and press into the bottom.Refrigerate for at least 15 minutes.
- In a large bowl, use a hand-held electric mixer to beat cream cheese and powdered sugar until creamy. Add Cool Whip and mix on LOW until combined.Spread mixture over the crust. Refrigerate.
- Rinse the large bowl out and add butterscotch pudding mix. Whisk the milk in for 2 minutes and then stir in the apple pie filling. Pour mixture into the baking dish, spreading it evenly over the cream cheese layer.Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Spread remaining Cool Whip on top.Drizzle with caramel sauce and sprinkle with butterscotch chips.