No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars are so simple to make with a peanut butter/graham cracker crumb bottom with chocolate chips topped with a layer of chocolate. They taste a lot like peanut butter cups and are ideal for afternoon snacks, picnics, and potlucks.
Made with only 5 ingredients you likely already have on hand, these delicious bars only take minutes to make.
It’s a good old-fashioned dessert you’ll want to make again and again.
If you’re a fan of that chocolate/peanut butter combination, these bars are going to be your new best friend.
And because they are no-bake, they are great for making all summer long when you can’t bear to add any heat to your kitchen.
No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
- 2 cups peanut butter, divided
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar, divided
- 2 3/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups (12-ounce) package mini chocolate chips, divided
- Grease a 13x9-inch baking pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat 1 1/4 cups peanut butter and the butter until creamy.
- Gradually beat in 1 cup powdered sugar.
- With hands or wooden spoon, mix in remaining powdered sugar, the graham cracker crumbs, and 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips.
- Pressed evenly into prepared pan.
- Melt remaining peanut butter and remaining mini chocolate chips in a heavy-bottomed saucepan over LOW heat, stirring constantly.
- Spread over graham cracker layer. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before slicing.
Want to Save This Recipe?
Recipe adapted from Nestle
More Chocolate and Peanut Butter Desserts
Peanut Butter Mississippi Mud Brownies
3 thoughts on “No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars”
I made these last night and OMG, there taste exactly like a fresh chocolate peanut butter cup. I really love them. I am going to cut them into squares and bring them on a trip with me. Just hoping they dont melt. They really were super easy to make. No mixer or any appliances needed either. For a snack, a small square goes a long way. They are super rich; not necessarily heavy but rich. I can see adding crushed pretzels to the chocolate top or mixed into the chocolate top for a salty twist.
They would be fabulous with crushed pretzels! Great idea! 🙂
This looks amazing! I will definately give it a try!
I hope I will manage as I am not a great cook!