Chocolate Peanut Butter Grahams are the ultimate after-school snack. Graham crackers are stuffed with creamy peanut butter and dipped in melted chocolate. What child (or adult) wouldn’t be ecstatic to have one of these? They are the perfect sweet treat for chocolate and peanut butter lovers.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Grahams are like something you would get at a candy shop, but they are so easy to make at home and only 3 ingredients are needed: graham crackers, peanut butter, and a package of chocolate candy coating which you should easily be able to find at the grocery store in the baking aisle next to the chocolate chips.
Just break each graham cracker sheet into 4 rectangles and spread peanut butter on half of the rectangles and use the other half to top them and make sandwiches.
Melt the candy coating in the microwave and start dipping the graham cracker sandwiches in the chocolate. Place them on wax paper or parchment paper until they set up.
They will keep well stored in a ziptop bag or a tubberware container.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Grahams make a great snack and are perfect for the holidays.
Try These Other Kid-Friendly Snacks:
Chocolate Peanut Butter Grahams
- 8 whole graham crackers
- 1 jar creamy peanut butter
- 1 (16-ounce) pacakge chocolate candy coating
- Break each graham cracker into 4 rectangles.
- Spread about 1 heaping teaspoon of peanut butter on half of the graham crackers.
- Top with remaining crackers.
- Place candy coating in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave at 20 second increments, stirring in between, until smooth.
- Dip graham cracker sandwiches in melted chocolate one at a time and place on a baking sheet lined with wax paper.
- Refrigerate until chocolate is hardened.
Adapted from Taste of Home
More Chocolate and Peanut Butter Recipes
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links.