Ranch Cheez-Its- This 5-ingredient recipe makes the perfect salty snack for gameday. These flavored Cheez-Its are similar to seasoned oyster crackers but the cheese flavor makes them even more tasty.
Tips for making Ranch Cheez-Its:
- Vegetable is the best oil to use for this recipe because of its neutral flavor, but you could use canola oil or olive oil.
- Store them in an airtight container and they will last a few weeks. A ziptop bag works well to. They will go stale quickly if they are exposed to too much air.
- You can use plain Cheez-Its or any of the other flavors. I like White Cheddar and Parmesan is another good flavor.
To make Ranch Cheez-Its, mix together 1/2 cup of vegetable oil with 1 packet of Ranch seasoning, 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder, and 1 teaspoon of dried dill in a large bowl. Gently stir in the Cheez-Its and let them sit for 10 minutes so that the seasoned oil has time to soak into the crackers.
Spread them out on a large baking sheet and bake them at 250 degrees for 20 minutes, stirring them halfway through.
The dill can be left out or you can use 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh dill.
Whether it’s for gameday, a potluck, binging Netflix, or just regular snack time, these Ranch Cheez-Its are the perfect munchie.
More Salty Snacks:
- Potato Chip Clusters
- Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Bugles
- Cake Batter Popcorn
- Slow Cooker Sweet and Spicy Peanuts
- 1/2 cup Vegetable oil
- 1 (1-ounce) packet Ranch seasoning mix, I use Hidden Valley
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 (12-ounce) box Cheez-its, I used White Cheddar
- Mix oil, Ranch mix, garlic powder, and dill in a large bowl.
- Mix in Cheez-its and let sit 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Spread Cheez-its out on a baking sheet and place in oven for 20 minutes, stirring halfway through.