These Potato Chip Clusters are the perfect marriage of sweet and salty and crunchy. They make a fabulous gift for holiday gift-giving and they are super easy to make. Kids love to help make these no-bake treats. Especially crushing the potato chips! 😉
You could make these Potato Chip Clusters with milk chocolate or semi-sweet chocolate but I think white chocolate tastes best. Super creamy and it really compliments the flavor of the potato chips.
If you are a fan of sweet and salty treats, you will love these White Chocolate Potato Chip Clusters. The recipe is super easy too!
How To Make Potato Chip Clusters:
Just melt some white chocolate chips in the microwave. Add in crushed potato chips. I use the ones with ridges (Ruffles), but you can use any plain potato chip. I also add in some chopped pecans. They add another flavor dimension but you can leave them out.
Stir the mixture together well and drop it by spoonfuls onto wax paper. There’s no need to put sprinkles on them, but it does make them look super festive and it’s another fun task for young children to do.
Refrigerate just long enough to firm up the chocolate and they are ready to go!
Try These Other Sweet and Salty Snacks:
Potato Chip Clusters
- 1 (11-ounce) package white chocolate chips, I used Ghiradelli
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 2 1/2 cups coarsely crushed ridges potato chips
- sprinkles, optional
- Place white chocolate chips in a medium-sized microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at 20 second intervals, stirring between intervals, until melted and smooth.
- Stir in pecans and potato chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto a baking sheet lined with waxed paper.
- Decorate with sprinkles.
- Refrigerate until set.
More Sweet and Salty Snacks