Chocolate Covered Pringles. OMG. You have to try them! They are sweet and salty perfection and make a fun after school snack. Make them gorgeous with lots of sprinkles or decorate them to look like footballs with melted white chocolate.
I saw these on Pinterest and thought they would be totally doable.
You really only need Pringles and melted chocolate to make them. I used semi-sweet chocolate chips but you could also use milk chocolate.
One at a time dip the Pringles in the melted chocolate. As long as you get one side fully coated, don’t worry too much about the other side. It’s not worth the hassle of trying to get every last bit covered and if you move the chips around too much in the chocolate, they’ll break.
I find it easiest to use a spoon to drizzle an smear the chocolate on the pringle. If the coating of chocolate is too thick, you can also use the spoon to scrape some off.
If you do have a porblem with Pringles breaking, try doubling them up like you would with those cheap paper plates that are too flimsy.
While the chocolate is still wet, sprinkle lots and lots of Rainbow Nonpareils on.
Or let the chocolate set, melt some white chocolate chips and use a pastry bag with a small round tip to decorate them like footballs.
Never miss a recipe. Follow Spicy Southern Kitchen on Pinterest and Instagram.
Sign up HERE for the Spicy Southern Kitchen Newsletter.
Chocolate Covered Pringles
- 1 can regular Pringles
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips, to make football design
- Line a baking sheet with parchment or wax paper.
- Place semi-sweet chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at 30 second intervals until melted, stirring in between intervals.
- Dip one chip at a time in the chocolate. They break easily so I find it is easiest to carefully dip one in and get it as covered as possible and then use a spoon to drizzle chocolate on the uncovered spots. If the chocolate layer is too thick, you can scrape some off with the spoon. I made sure one side of each chip was fully covered, but din't worry too much about the other side. If the chips keep breaking, try doubling them up.
- Decorate with sprinkles before chocolate is set.
- To make footballs, melt white chocolate chips and use a pastry bag with a small round tip to make lines.
- Best kept in the refrigerator and eaten the same day.
Want to Save This Recipe?
Sharing this recipe with The Weekend Potluck.
More Sweet and Salty Snacks
Disclosure: this post contains affiliate links.
10 thoughts on “Chocolate Covered Pringles”
I just recently tried chocolate and potato chips together and it is fabulous. I love that you covered these in sprinkles!
These look so yummy!!!
Thanks so much for sharing!
Have a great weekend,
Oh my goodness chocolate covered pringles sound amazing! Plus they are absolutely gorgeous!
These look sinfully addictive, Christin, and I love how you made footballs out of them too! Perfect for Game Day! 🙂
These are just so fun! I love sweet and salty!
Oh my gosh the football ones! These are so fun! My like 13 year old self is dying inside – we ate soooo many pringles growing up – I would have loved these!!
This is so AMAZING!! Chocolate covered pringles!! love pringles and love chocolate.. This is definitely win win winnn for me!!
OK this is the most brilliant idea i have seen in a long time! I love the sweet and salty!
Now this is just brilliant, Christin! Why have I never thought of this before? 🙂 I love chocolate covered potato chips, so I’m sure Pringles taste even better!
Salty sweet is my FAVORITE 🙂 Love this idea! The sprinkles are cute 🙂