No Bake Nutella Pie has an oreo crust and a super creamy filling made with just 3 ingredients. When you need a quick an easy potluck dessert that can be made ahead of time, you can’t beat this No Bake Nutella Pie.
This easy pie has a ton of Nutella and it is one of my favorite no-bake pies. The filling has 2 layers. The first one is pure Nutella for tons of unadulterated Nutella flavor. On top is a cool and creamy mixture of cream cheese, Nutella, and whipped topping.
No Bake Pies are perfect for summer. They are easy to make and there’s no need to turn the oven on and make the kitchen even hotter.
This pie is the ultimate Nutella dessert. It is both cool and creamy and light but also supremely rich. If you want, add a little whipped cream on top before serving.
More Nutella Desserts
- 25 oreo cookies
- 5 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 (13-ounce) container Nutella
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Process cookies in a food processor until finely ground. Transfer to a medium bowl.
- Drizzle butter over cookie crumbs and stir to mix well.
- Pour mixture into a 9-inch pie pan. Press crumbs onto bottom and up sides of pie plate. Refrigerate for 30 to 60 minutes
- Spread 1/4 cup of Nutella over bottom of pie crust.
- Using an electric mixer (hand-held is fine) beat cream cheese until creamy. Beat in remaining Nutella.
- Gently stir in whipped topping. Transfer mixture into pie crust, spreading evenly. Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.