This cool and creamy Millionaire Pie is full of crushed pineapple, pecans, and cherries and reminds me a little of Ambrosia or Watergate Salad.
And like Ambrosia and Watergate Salad you’ve probably seen it at many cafeterias over the years. With just a few minutes of time, you can enjoy Millionaire Pie at home too. Made with simple ingredients, its creamy texture is sure to be a huge hit.
Creamy No-Bake Dessert
Sweetened condensed milk and Cool Whip make the filling super creamy and delicious. Cool Whip is a huge treasure in the kitchen and holds up better than fresh whipped cream.
Just one bowl, a rubber spatula, and about 5 minutes is all you need to whip up this easy filling. Maraschino cherries help flavor the pie.
I have no idea why this pie got the name Millionaire’s Pie but maybe it is because the pineapple and cherries look like gold and rubies. 🙂
The pie filling gets put into a no-bake homemade graham cracker crust. It’s so nice to be able to make a summer pie without turning the oven on!
Can Millionaire Pie Be Frozen?
Yes! This pie freezes really well. Wrap it well in plastic wrap and freeze for up to two months. Thaw in the refrigerator before serving.
- Use a store-bought graham cracker crust.
- Add 1/2 cup of tosted shredded coconut to the filling.
To achieve beautifully clean cuts, partially freeze the pie before slicing.
This creamy, decadent pie is fit for any millionaire’s palate!
More No-Bake Pie Recipes
- No-Bake Margarita Pie
- Easy Pineapple Fluff Pie
- No-Bake Golden Oreo Cheesecake
- No-Bake Butterscotch Pie
- Banana Cream Pie
- No-Bake Pistachio Pudding Pie
- 1 1/2 cups crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 (15.25-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained very well
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup maraschino cherries, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon maraschino cherry juice
- 1 (8-ounce) container Cool Whip
- Maraschino cherries for garnish
- In a medium bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and sugar. Press onto bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie pan.
- Place in freezer for 15 minutes.
- In another medium bowl, mix together drained crushed pineapple, sweetened condensed milk, cherries, pecans, lemon juice, and cherry juice.
- Fold in half of the container of Cool Whip. Spoon batter into graham cracker crust and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. (To get nice clean cuts, partially freeze pie.)
- Serve with extra Cool Whip and cherries.
Want to Save This Recipe?
Originally posted June 22, 2015.