Easy Pineapple Fluff Pie is a simple 4-ingredient no-bake dessert that’s ultra creamy and delicious. Such a breeze to make and great for a summer potluck or cookout.
The filling has a light, cool and creamy texture with lots of pineapple and lemon flavor.
Ingredients Needed For Pineapple Fluff Pie
- Can of Crushed Pineapple– you want the kind in juice, NOT with extra sugar added.
- Instant Lemon Pudding Mix– (3.4-ounce) box. You will not be adding the ingredients on the pudding box.
- Cool Whip– makes the filling light and fluffy.
- Graham Cracker Crust– a store-bought graham cracker crust is perfect for this recipe, but you could make a homemade crust.
I also like to add a little extra Cool Whip to each slice and a maraschino cherry before serving.
How To Make
- In a large bowl, mix together the drained crushed pineapple and the dry pudding mix.
- Gently mix in the Cool Whip.
- Transfer filling to pie crust and refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.
That’s it! So easy!
Be sure to drain the pineapple well. I place it in a fine-meshed strainer and press on it some to get rid of some extra liquid. If it is too wet, the filling will be runny.
Will keep for about 3 days in the refrigerator.
More Easy No-Bake Pie Recipes
- Ambrosia Pie
- Chocolate Chess Pie
- Sugar Cream Pie
- No Bake Pink Lemonade Pie
- Millionaire Pie
- No Bake Nutella Pie
Easy Pineapple Fluff Pie
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice, drained well
- 1 (3.4-ounce) box instant lemon pudding
- 1 (8-ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 store-bought graham cracker crust
- cherries and additional Cool Whip for serving
- In a large bowl, stir together pineapple and the dry lemon pudding mix.Note: Do NOT add any liquid to the pudding mix.
- Gently stir in the Cool Whip.
- Transfer filling to the pie crust. Cover and Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.
- Top with additional Cool Whip and Cherries to serve.