Pink Lemonade Icebox Pie is a no-bake dessert that will bring you back to your childhood. A sweet graham cracker crust holds a lemonade-flavored filling with a super creamy consistency.
This Pink Lemonade Icebox Pie is so simple to make and will disappear in such a hurry, you may want to just go ahead and make 2 of them.
You can use a store-bought graham cracker crust to make it even easier.
I actually just realized that you can buy a box of graham cracker crumbs. How did I not know that? With premade crumbs, making a homemade graham cracker crust literally only takes a minute or two.
The filling is a simple mixture of pink lemonade concentrate, cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, and Cool Whip. It’s very similar to this Lemon Icebox Pie, except with a pink color.
Tinting some shredded coconut with food coloring makes it look even prettier and if you like coconut, you will love the way it tastes with this pie. If you don’t like coconut, it is easy enough to scrape it off.
Could there be any more perfect summer dessert?
This summer pie will be a hit at your next cookout. Pink Lemonade Pie can be made a day or two in advance and placed in the freezer. Remove it just before serving for a cool and refeshing treat that will help you beat the summer heat.
Sign up HERE for the Spicy Southern Kitchen Newsletter.
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (6-ounce) can frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 4-5 drops red food coloring
- 1 (8-ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut, tinted pink
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter in a medium bowl. Stir well. Transfer to a 9-inch pie plate. Press into bottom and up sides. Refrigerate until firm.
- Use electric mixer to beat cream cheese until smooth and fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk. Be sure to scrape down the sides of the bowl to make sure it gets mixed evenly.
- Beat in lemonade concentrate and food coloring.
- Fold in 1/2 of the Cool Whip. Pour into graham cracker crust. Freeze until firm.
- Serve with remaining Cool Whip and coconut.