No-Bake Golden Oreo Cheesecake- with a golden oreo crust and crushed oreos in the filling, this easy dessert has tons of cookie flavor.
Simple No-Bake Dessert
No-Bake Golden Oreo Cheesecake is a great summer dessert. There’s no need to use the oven at all and it has a cool and creamy texture. Only 7 ingredients needed.
Golden Oreo Crust
A simple crust is made from crushed Golden Oreo Cookies and melted butter. I use salted butter for a little extra flavor, but you can use unsalted butter instead.
Creamy Cheesecake Filling
The filling is a simple mixture of cream cheese, sour cream, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, heavy cream, and crushed Golden Oreos. Be sure to let the cream cheese sit at room temperature for a while so that your filling will be smooth and not have any lumps in it.
- Food Processor– to grind the oreo cookies for the crust. If you don’t have one, you can place the cookies in a large ziptop bag and smash them with a rolling pin.
- 9-inch Springform Pan– If you don’t have a springform pan, you can use a 9-inch pie plate or a 9-inch square baking dish.
Make Ahead and Storage
This no-bake dessert should be made at least 4 hours in advance so it has a chance to set up in the refrigerator. Leftovers will keep in the refrigerator for about 4 to 5 days.
Do NOT remove the filling form the oreos when making the crust.
More Easy No-Bake Desserts
- No Bake Peanut Butter Cup Pie
- No-Bake Butterfinger Oreo Icebox Pie
- No-Bake Nutella Pie
- No-Bake Strawberry Lasagna
- No-Bake Peach Cheesecake Bars
No-Bake Golden Oreo Cheesecake
- 26 Golden Oreos
- 1/3 cup melted salted butter
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 1/4 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 20 Golden Oreos, coarsely chopped
- Golden oreos and whipped cream for serving
- Place Golden Oreos in a food processor and process until finely ground. Add melted butter and pulse until mixed in.
- Transfer mixture to a 9-inch springform pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Press evenly into the bottom of the pan. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add powdered sugar and vanilla and beat until mixed in.
- Add heavy cream and beat on high until thick.
- Stir in chopped cookies and transfer to springform pan. Spread evenly over crust.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Serve with whipped cream and additional cookies.