No need to turn on the oven for these super creamy and rich No-Bake Peach Cheesecake Bars. They have a graham cracker crust topped with a no-bake cheesecake filling flavored with both peach Jello and fresh, diced peaches for tons of summer peach flavor!
With the temps reaching into the mid-90s, there’s no way I’m turning on the oven to bake a dessert. I’ve been craving cool and creamy desserts like this one.
For the filling I use a mixture of Neufchatel cheese and cream cheese to help cut back on the fat some but still have it be plenty creamy and rich. You could use all one or the other.
If you want to make this dessert when peaches aren’t in season, just use frozen or canned peaches and you can enjoy No-Bake Peach Cheesecake Bars all year long!
Never miss a recipe. Sign up HERE for the Spicy Southern Kitchen Newsletter.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 2 (8-ounce) packages Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (3-ounce) box JELL-O peach flavored gelatin
- 1 (8-ounce) container Cool Whip
- 2 medium peaches, peeled, pitted and chopped
- Mix together graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and 1/4 cup sugar and press mixture into the bottom of a 9X13-inch pan. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Using an electric mixer, beat Neufchatel cheese, cream cheese, and remaining sugar until smooth.
- Add gelatin (dry mix) and beat until incorporated.
- Stir in Cool Whip and peaches. Spread mixture on top of graham cracker crust. Refrigerate for 4 hours before slicing.
Want to Save This Recipe?
Recipe adapted from Kraft Recipes
More Peach Desserts