No Bake Peanut Butter Cup Pie is so easy to make. It has a delicious creamy filling with cream cheese and lots of chopped peanut butter cups plus some creamy peanut butter for even more peanut butter flavor. The whole thing is in an oreo crust.
If you are a fan of peanut butter cups, you will love this pie. There’s no baking required and everything can be mixed in one bowl. You could switch out the oreo crust for a graham cracker crust or even one made from Nutter Butter cookies for extra peanut butter flavor.
Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups may be my favorite candy of all time. You just can’t beat the flavor combination of chocolate and peanut butter.
This pie needs a few hours to chill so it’s perfect for making a day or even two in advance. Once you have the cream cheese softened, it only takes a few minutes to make the filling. You can use regular size peanut butter cups or mini peanut butter cups for this No Bake Peanut Butter Cup Pie.
More Recipes Using Peanut Butter Cups
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
- Peanut Butter Cup Brownies
- Deep Fried Peanut Butter Cups
No Bake Peanut Butter Cup Pie
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 (8-ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 2 cups chopped peanut butter cups, either mini or regular size peanut butter cups
- 1 store-bought oreo or chocolate graham cracker crust
- Beat cream cheese and peanut butter with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Mix in vanilla.
- Beat in powdered sugar until smooth.
- Fold in Cool Whip until blended.
- Fold in 1 1/2 cups chopped peanut butter cups.
- Spread filling into crust. Sprinkle remaining peanut butter cups on top.
- Refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours before serving.
Want to Save This Recipe?
Another delicious pie is this Butterfinger Pie. Watch the video below to see how to make it.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links.
26 thoughts on “No Bake Peanut Butter Cup Pie”
So yummy! Could I make it a day ahead of time? Or is it not ideal to sit overnight in the fridge?
This pie was delicious and super easy to make. The pie was eaten in one setting! It’s now one of my favorites to make and eat. Thank you for this great recipe.
For such a simple recipe it’s insanely delicious. I have to make two pies cause we eat it all up in a day or two. Absolute hit at every party.