Catalina London Broil is an easy grilled steak dish that only has 3 ingredients. London Broil, pepper, and a bottle of Catalina dressing. So simple and delicious. Just the way summer should be.
I like using London Broil since it is lean, economical, and can feed a lot of people. But you could use another cut of meat like sirloin, flank steak, or even rib-eye.
How To Make Catalina London Broil:
Prick the London Broil all over with a fork. This helps the marinade get into the meat. Combine the London Broil and the Catalina Dressing in a large ziptop bag.
The steak gets marinated in Catalina Dressing for at least 12 hours. Season with black pepper and grill until desired degree of doneness.
The Catalina dressing gives it such a wonderful tang. You could use French dressing instead.
The longer you let the London Broil marinate, the better. At least put it in the marinade the morning before you grill it. Even better if you do it the night before.
Leftovers will keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 days and make a great addition to a salad.
This recipe goes great with Country Ranch Green Beans and Potatoes.
More Summer Steak Recipes
- Chipotle Lime Grilled Flank Steak
- The BEST Grilled London Broil
- Bloody Mary Skirt Steak
- Grilled Bourbon Steaks
- 1 London Broil
- 1 (16-ounce) bottle Catalina Dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Prick London Broil on both sides with a fork. Combine London Broil and dressing in a ziptop bag. Turn to coat and refrigerate for 12 to 24 hours.
- Heat grill to medium-high.
- Remove London broil from bag and sprinkle with pepper.
- Grill for 10 minutes. Turn over and grill for 8 to 10 more minutes, depending on thickness and desired degree of doneness.
Want to Save This Recipe?