Crockpot Catalina Chicken is sweet and tangy and makes a delicious family meal served over rice. Add a green salad and you have a filling, nutritious, and economical meal the whole family will enjoy.
This Crockpot Catalina Chicken only takes minutes to prepare and then the slow cooker does all the work for you. Just place your chicken breasts in a greased 6-quart slow cooker and pour a simple mixture of Catalina dressing, peach (or apricot) preserves, and a packet of dry onion soup mix over them. If you want it to be spicy, add 1/2 teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes.
The amount of time it takes chicken breasts to cook in the crockpot varies greatly depending on the brand of slow cooker you have and the age of your slow cooker. Newer models tend to cook faster. The size of your chicken breasts is also a factor. Cooking time can vary anywhere between 3 to 6 hours.
This is a really good Peach Preserves.
Watch the short video below to see how easy this recipe is to make!
Crockpot Catalina Chicken
- Stir together Catalina dressing, peach preserves, onion soup mix, and red pepper flakes.
- Spray inside of a 6-quart crockpot with cooking spray. Lay chicken breasts in crockpot.
- Pour Catalina dressing mixture over chicken.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4 to 5 hours.
- Mix the cornstarch with 1 1/2 tablespoons water. Stir into liquid in crockpot and cover and cook another 15 to 20 minutes.
More Crockpot Meals
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links.