Slow Cooker Creamy Tuscan Chicken is the richest, creamiest crockpot meal you will ever eat. And it is so simple to make.
Creamy Tuscan Chicken has an ample amount of creamy, thick sauce that tastes great served over pasta or mashed potatoes.
Just look at those chicken breasts drowning in all that sauce!
The chicken cooks up super tender and moist.
A couple of jars of alfredo sauce are used for the sauce. Sun-dried tomatoes, Italian seasoning, Parmesan cheese, and red pepper flakes add lots of flavor. At the end a bag of baby spinach gets mixed in. Not only does it add some color, but also some good nutrition.
Slow Cooker Creamy Tuscan Chicken is one of my favorite crock pot meals ever. Try it and I think you’ll find it becomes a regular in your dinner rotation!
How To Make Slow Cooker Creamy Tuscan Chicken Video
Slow Cooker Creamy Tuscan Chicken
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- salt and pepper
- 2 (15-ounce) jars Alfredo sauce with roasted garlic
- 2 (3-ounce) packages slivered sun-dried tomatoes, NOT in oil
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 (5-ounce) bag baby spinach leaves
- Melt butter over medium-high heat in a nonstick pan. Season chicken with salt and peppers. Add chicken to pan and cook until browned on both sides.
- Place chicken in a lightly greased 6-quart slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl mix together alfredo sauce, sun-dried tomatoes, Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, and red pepper flakes.
- Pour mixture over chicken. Cover slow cooker and cook on LOW for 3 to 4 hours.
- Open slow cooker, mix in spinach. Cover and cook 5 more minutes. Serve.
Recipe adapted from Pillsbury.com
Sharing this recipe with Whatcha Crockin’ crock pot recipes. Stop by to find many more crock pot recipes!
More Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.