Pepperoncini Garlic Bread is the perfect garlic bread for anyone who likes a spicy kick to their food. It is incredibly delicious and quite possibly my favorite way to eat garlic bread.
It has all the components of a great garlic bread- lots of garlic, butter, olive oil, Parmesan cheese, plus the peppery kick of minced pepperoncini peppers. If you are a fan of pepperoncini peppers, you have to make this garlic bread. It is so, so good.
I like my garlic bread to be very buttery so I go heavy on the butter in relation to the olive oil. This bread bakes up so buttery and crunchy.
I love using pepperoncini peppers in recipes. They are a mild pepper, but when pickled, they are wonderfully tangy and peppery. I always have a jar or two of pepperoncini peppers on hand. Mezzetta Pepperoncini Peppers are my favorite.
One of my favorite things to cook with pepperoncini peppers is this Instant Pot Mississippi Roast. It makes awesome sandwiches. I also love to make this Three Cheese Pepperoncini Spread. It’s such an easy appetizer.
This recipe can be prepared ahead of time. Combine all the ingredients and spread on the bread. Wrap in foil and refrigerate until you are ready to broil.
- 8 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup minced pepperoncini peppers
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 2 teaspoons fresh minced garlic or 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- pinch of salt
- 1 Italian or French bread loaf, halved lengthwise
- In a medium bowl, stir together butter, olive oil, peppers, Parmesan, parsley and garlic. Add salt to taste.
- Spread butter mixture on cut sides of bread.
- Broil until golden, about 5 minutes.
Want to Save This Recipe?
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.