Garlic Bread Pizza is my new favorite recipe and it’s so easy! I never new pizza could be so flavorful.
All you need is a package of frozen garlic bread, some pizza sauce, pepperoni (if you like them), and shredded mozzarella or Italian blend cheese.
I saw this recipe in a Paula Deen magazine and I immediately thought- that is so clever. Why didn’t I think of that!
I’ve seen Garlic Bread French Bread Pizza recipes where you start with a loaf of French bread and add garlic and butter and then your pizza toppings, but I never thought to use frozen garlic bread.
It is so amazingly delicious. Just take the frozen garlic bread and place it on a baking sheet. Spread on a thin layer of pizza sauce, sprinkle on some shredded mozzarella cheese or 4-Blend Italian cheese, and add a few pepperoni slices if you wish. Pop it in the oven until it gets golden and crunchy.
This is a great recipe to teach your older kids how to make.
Sharing this recipe at The Weekend Potluck. Stop by for lots of recipe inspiration!
Try These Other Awesome Pizza Recipes:
- Taco Bell Mexican Pizza
- Cheeseburger Pizza– can’t decide between burgers or pizza? This recipe is perfect!
- Stuffed Crust Pizza Snacks
- Sloppy Joe French Bread Pizza
- Slow Cooker Deep Dish Pizza
Garlic Bread Pizza
- 1 package frozen garlic bread
- 1/3 cup (more or less) pizza sauce
- 1 (8-ounce) package shredded mozzarella or 4-Blend Italian cheese
- 1 small package pepperoni slices
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and place the 2 garlic bread pieces (still frozen), buttered side up, on a baking sheet.
- Spread desired amount of pizza sauce on each one. Sprinkle with desired amount of cheese and add pepperoni slices.
- Bake for about 12 minutes, or until garlic bread is warm throughout and cheese if melted. (depending on the brand of garlic bread you use, you may need to cook a little longer.)
Originally published May 30, 2017.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links.