Slow Cooker Creamy Tuscan Chicken is the richest, creamiest crockpot meal you will ever eat. And it is so simple to make.
Creamy Tuscan Chicken has an ample amount of creamy, thick sauce that tastes great served over pasta or mashed potatoes.
Just look at those chicken breasts drowning in all that sauce!
The chicken cooks up super tender and moist.
A couple of jars of alfredo sauce are used for the sauce. Sun-dried tomatoes, Italian seasoning, Parmesan cheese, and red pepper flakes add lots of flavor. At the end a bag of baby spinach gets mixed in. Not only does it add some color, but also some good nutrition.
Slow Cooker Creamy Tuscan Chicken is one of my favorite crock pot meals ever. Try it and I think you’ll find it becomes a regular in your dinner rotation!
How To Make Slow Cooker Creamy Tuscan Chicken Video
Slow Cooker Creamy Tuscan Chicken
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- salt and pepper
- 2 (15-ounce) jars Alfredo sauce with roasted garlic
- 2 (3-ounce) packages slivered sun-dried tomatoes, NOT in oil
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 (5-ounce) bag baby spinach leaves
- Melt butter over medium-high heat in a nonstick pan. Season chicken with salt and peppers. Add chicken to pan and cook until browned on both sides.
- Place chicken in a lightly greased 6-quart slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl mix together alfredo sauce, sun-dried tomatoes, Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, and red pepper flakes.
- Pour mixture over chicken. Cover slow cooker and cook on LOW for 3 to 4 hours.
- Open slow cooker, mix in spinach. Cover and cook 5 more minutes. Serve.
Want to Save This Recipe?
Recipe adapted from Pillsbury.com
Sharing this recipe with Whatcha Crockin’ crock pot recipes. Stop by to find many more crock pot recipes!
More Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.
115 thoughts on “Slow Cooker Creamy Tuscan Chicken”
Delicious- big hit with my husband and super easy to make.
I love how easy the prep for this meal is! I’m also delighted that every member of my household likes this recipe…that in itself is an accomplishment!
This was so yummy my husband had seconds.
Do I have to brown the chicken first?
So good!! I switched it up a little and added a can of artichokes at the end with spinach. Came out so good. I also use chicken tenders instead of breast. Just enough chicken! Super Yummy!
Delicious! I Cut in 1/2 since there’s just 2 of us. I usually make my own alfredo, but I decided I would try a jar for this. The addition of the spices, spinach and sundried tomatoes was perfect. So easy and so good. Yum!
Silly question…can this dish be made in my InstantPot?
Can this be cooked on high? My slow cooker only has setting for 8 and 10 hours on low.
Did you end up using the high setting? My crockpot is the same way with settings
Very good, many compliments
THIS WAS SO GOOD! Holy moly I loved this. Super simple to make too! Served it with fettuccine and garlic bread. My picky daughter even loved it! I would love to have this over shrimp or somehow tacos. Thank you, this is going in my recipe book!