Slow Cooker Cream Cheese Taco Dip- only 6 ingredients needed to make this easy gameday dip. It’s a warm , cheesy, and creamy dip that can be prepped a minimum amount of time.
Spicy Southern Kitchen participates in affiliate advertising programs. We may earn a commission when you make a purchase through links on our site.
- Ground Beef– ground turkey or sausage can be used instead.
- Cream Cheese– I recommend full-fat for best flavor and texture.
- 16 ounces Velveeta Cheese– melts really well and gives lots of cheese flavor.
- 16 ounce jar of Salsa– choose a “hot” salsa if you want the dip spicy.
- 1 Jalapeno– add 2 for extra heat.
- Taco Seasoning– adds tons of flavor. Use “hot” for a spicier dip.
- Nonstick Skillet– to brown the ground beef.
- 4-quart slow cooker– this one is really reasonably priced.
How Long To Cook
Since the ground beef is pre-cooked, this dip only needs 1 1/2 to 2 hours on LOW. Just long enough to heat it through and melt the cheese.
How To Serve Slow Cooker Cream Cheese Taco Dip
This dip is great with tortilla chips, Frito scoops, or potato chips. Leftovers make a great topping for baked potatoes.
Open the crock pot and give everything a stir a few times while it is cooking. This will heat everything evenly and prevent it from burning around the edges.
Leftovers will keep for 4 to 5 days in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
More Slow Cooker Dip Recipes
- Slow Cooker Jalapeno Popper Corn Dip
- Slow Cooker Reuben Dip
- Crock Pot Crab Artichoke Dip
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 4-Ingredient Beef Enchilada Dip
- Brown and crumble the ground beef in a nonstick skillet. Drain off any grease and transfer the ground beef to a 3 to 4-quart slow cooker.
- Add remaining ingredients. Cover and cook on LOW for 1 1/2 to 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips.