Slow Cooker Jalapeno Popper Corn Dip is a super creamy gameday dip with plenty of kick. Only needs 2 to 2 1/2 hours to cook in the slow cooker and then the slow cooker will keep it warm for the whole game.
All The Flavor Of Jalapeno Poppers
There’s jalapeno, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, plus bacon. Along with red bell pepper, green onion, and garlic powder, this is a flavor-packed dip.
Three Kinds of Cheese For Ultimate Creaminess
This dip combines cream cheese, shredded white cheddar cheese and pepper jack cheese for tons of real cheese flavor. Note: Regular sharp cheddar can be used instead of white cheddar.
4-Quart Slow Cooker. A slightly larger or smaller one will work too.
Slow Cooker Jalapeno Popper Corn Dip Recipe Tips
Instead of tortilla chips, serve with pork rinds or cucumber slices and you have a yummy low carb appetizer.
You can use thawed frozen corn or fresh corn kernels. Drained canned corn can also be used.
Sample your jalapenos. Some store-bought jalapenos barely have more heat than a bell pepper. If that is the case, add some cayenne pepper for heat.
Leftovers will keep for 4 to 5 days in an airtight container in the refrigerator and can be reheated in the microwave.
More Slow Cooker Dips To Try
- Slow Cooker Reuben Dip
- Crock Pot Crab Artichoke Dip
- Crock Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Crock Pot Beef Queso Dip
- 6 cups fresh or thawed frozen corn kernels
- 1/2 red bell pepper, finely diced
- 2 to 3 jalapenos, seeded and minced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1 (8-ounce) package white cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces pepper jack cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Lightly grease a 4-quart slow cooker.
- Add corn, bell pepper, jalapenos, garlic powder, green onion, cream cheese, shredded white cheddar, shredded Pepper Jack, sour cream, salt and pepper. Stir to mix together.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 2 to 2 1/2 hours, stirring after an hour.
- Sprinkle with bacon and cilantro and serve.