Crock Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip is an easy, hands-off party appetizer that tastes great served with homemade pita chips, Frito corn chips, tortilla chips, crackers, or even veggie sticks.
Spinach Artichoke Dip is such a classic party dip that never gets old. The spinach-artichoke combo is a real winner flavor wise.
The bonus of cooking it in a crock pot is it’s ready when you’re ready for it and if you want to keep it warm the whole time you serve it, just leave it in the crock pot.
Making Spinach Artichoke Dip in the slow cooker is virtually hassle free. Just combine all ingredients in the slow cooker, give it a stir and look on LOW until everything is warm and melted and the flavors really blend.
It’s fantastically ooey, gooey, and delicious with a blend of cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, mozzarella cheese, and Parmesan cheese plus some garlic powder and red pepper flakes to add some flavor.
Crock Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts packed in water,, drained and chopped
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 small yellow onion, finely choped
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, cut into cubes and softened
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Spray a 3 to 4-quart crock pot with cooking spray.
- Ad all ingredients to crock pot, stirring to combine.
- Cook on LOW for 2 hours stirring about halfway through.
Also try these other creamy dips made in a crock pot.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links.