Originally published Jan 10, 2016.
Slow Cooker Corn Dip is warm, creamy, cheesy, and rich. It’s the perfect combination of salty, sweet, and spicy flavors. Serve it with tortilla chips and it makes a fabulously easy game day appetizer.
The sweetness of the corn together with the spiciness of some pepper jack cheese and jalapenos, plus salty bacon crumbled on top makes for one heck of a dip.
If you’re planning on having a crowd over for the big game, this Slow Cooker Corn Dip is the perfect dip for your guests to snack on. And it couldn’t be easier to prepare. Dump everything in the slow cooker and cook on LOW for 2 hours, giving it a stir once or twice to make sure everything is mixed well.
Add some crumbled bacon on top and maybe some cilantro too.
If you want, you can just serve the dip right out of the slow cooker. The dip will stay warm and you’ll save yourself from washing an extra dish.
AND…. if you use a Reynolds Slow Cooker Liner, you won’t have any clean up at all. Can I get a hallelujah?
Line you crock pot with one of these liners and there’s no need to worry about any food getting stuck to your crock pot. You know how long it can take to scrub when that happens.
When your guests are done eating, just grab hold of the slow cooker liner and toss it in the trash.
Lickety-split. That’s the kind of clean up I like.
Slow Cooker Corn Dip Recipe Tip:
If you want less heat, use a can of diced green chiles instead of jalapeno.
More Slow Cooker Dips:
- Slow Cooker Jalapeno Popper Dip
- Crock Pot Crab Artichoke Dip
- Crock Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Dip
Watch the short video below to see how easy this recipe is to make.
Slow Cooker Corn Dip
- 2 (15.25-ounce) cans corn drained
- 1 (8-ounce) block cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded Pepper Jack cheese
- 1 jalapeno seeded and minced
- 2 green onions sliced
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 4 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- Line a slow cooker with a Reynolds slow cooker liner or spray the insert with cooking spray.
- Add all ingredients except the bacon to the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 2 hours, stirring once or twice to get the cream cheese mixed in well.
- Sprinkle bacon on top before serving.
Disclosure: This post containa affiliate links.