Slow Cooker Jalapeno Popper Dip is an ultra creamy and spicy dip topped with bacon. Serve with tortilla chips or corn chips for an unbelievably easy appetizer or game day snack.
This dip has all the flavors of jalapeno poppers: cream cheese, jalapenos, bacon, and cheddar cheese. For extra creaminess and richness there’s also mayonnaise and sour cream. For extra flavor, there’s a can of diced green chilies.
You can control the level of heat in this recipe by adding more or less jalapenos. To add another layer of heat, serve it with Cholulu Hot Sauce.
With this dip, you get all the flavor of a jalapeno popper, but it’s much quicker and easier. It’s no fun stuffing all those peppers! Plus slow cooker dips are so perfect for entertaining. The crock pot will keep them warm for hours.
Slow Cooker Jalapeno Popper Dip Recipe Tips:
- You can leave out the bacon and it will still be delicious, but I never say no to bacon.
- If you want this dip to be low carb, serve it with celery, carrot and bell pepper sticks or cucumber slices.
- I like using a smaller (3-quart) slow cooker for this dip, but you can use a larger one. Just be sure not to let it go longer than 30 minutes without stirring and you will probably want to shorten the cooking time by about 15 minutes.
- The dip is done when it is hot all the way through and the cheese is melted.
When it comes to warm, spicy dips you can’t beat this Slow Cooker Jalapeno Popper Dip.
Try These Other Slow Cooker Dips:
Slow Cooker Jalapeno Popper Dip
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened and cubed
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 jalapeno peppers, seeded and finely diced
- 1 (4-ounce) can diced green chilies, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup shredded Mexican 4-cheese blend
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Add cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, jalapenos, diced green chilies, garlic powder, and shredded mexican cheese to a 3-quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 1 1/2 hours, stirring every 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese and bacon on top. Place lid on until cheese is melted.
- Serve with tortilla chips or Frito chips.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.