I don’t think nachos get any better than these BBQ Brisket Nachos. Crunchy tortilla chips covered with shredded beef brisket and cheese plus all kinds of toppings. These nachos are totally customizable so that the whole family will enjoy them.
As much as I love a grilled cheese sandwich, I’ll take a plate of loaded BBQ Nachos over just about anything. In my mind, BBQ Nachos are the best party food, finger food, appetizer, snack, main dish, lunch. I’ll eat them any time of day for any meal. Even breakfast.
But honestly, is there any more perfect food for game day? I don’t watch much football. OK, I don’t watch any football. But I’m not opposed to helping other people stay well fed while they watch football.
The Brisket recipe I use for this makes the smokiest brisket, so tender and juicy. You’d never guess it was completely cooked in the oven.
You could also use pulled pork or pulled chicken for this recipe, but I’m telling you this brisket can’t be beat.
The brisket has been cooked in a sweet and a little spicy BBQ Sauce and I love how it tastes with some crunchy, salty tortilla chips. Add some gooey cheese, corn, sour cream, onion, cilantro, and jalapenos for out of this world nachos!
These Cast Iron Servers are perfect for heating and serving nachos. The cast iron really retains heat well and will help the nachos stay warm until the last one gets eaten.
Sign up HERE for the Spicy Southern Kitchen Newsletter.
BBQ Brisket Nachos
- 1 to 2 cups leftover shredded BBQ Brisket
- BBQ Sauce
- Tortilla Chips
- 1/2 cup corn
- 2 cups shredded cheese (Colby Jack, Cheddar, or any Mexican blend)
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup pico de gallo or salsa
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- If BBQ Brisket is dry or doesn't have much sauce, toss it with a little BBQ Sauce.
- Spread tortilla chips out on a baking sheet or cast iron servers.
- Top with brisket, corn, and cheese. Place in oven until cheese is melted.
- To serve, top with red onion, pico de gallo, cilantro, and sour cream.
More Football Favorites
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.