4-Ingredient Beef Enchilada Dip is an easy slow cooker dip that is positively addicting. Served with chips it makes a great gameday snack.
Only 4 ingredients needed for this super tasty dip.
- 1 pound ground beef– I use lean so there’s not much grease to drain off, but you can use any ground beef or even ground turkey.
- 1/2 medium onion– I use sweet, yellow, or white.
- 15-ounce can red enchilada sauce– use either medium or spicy. It is the spiciness of this dip that really gives it its flavor.
- 16 ounces Velveeta cheese– you can’t beat Velveeta cheese for a creamy, cheesy dip. It melts down perfectly smooth.
If desired, sprinkle some chopped fresh cilantro on top, but it is not necessary.
- Brown the ground beef and soften the onion.
- Combine all ingredients in the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
Since the ground beef is already cooked, you only need to leave the dip in the slow cooker long enough for the Velveeta to melt and all the flavors to blend. Different slow cookers cook at different rates so the cooking time is an estimate. It should take 1 1/2 to 2 hours on low. Be sure to stir it halfway through to keep it from burning around the edges.
4-Ingredient Beef Enchilada Dip Recipe Tip
For extra spiciness, serve with Cholulu Hot Sauce or add pickled jalapeno slices on top.
More Easy Slow Cooker Dips
- Slow Cooker Jalapeno Popper Corn Dip
- Slow Cooker Reuben Dip
- Crock Pot Crab Artichoke Dip
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Crock Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 1 (15-ounce) can red enchilada sauce (medium or spicy)
- 16 ounces Velveeta cheese, cubed
- chopped fresh cilantro, optional
- Add ground beef and onion to a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Break the ground beef apart as it cooks. Cook until there is no more pink in the ground beef.Drain off any grease.
- Transfer ground beef mixture to a 4 to 6-quart slow cooker.
- Pour enchilada sauce over ground beef. Add velveeta cheese cubes.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 1/12 to 2 hours, stirring halfway through.
- Sprinkle with cilantro if desired and serve.