Blueberry Cheesecake Icebox Cake is a cool and creamy no-bake dessert that’s perfect for spring and summer potlucks and picnics. I love it just as much as this Blueberry Delight. There’s layer after layer of graham crackers, creamy cheesecake filling, and delightfully juicy blueberries. It’s a wonderfully easy make-ahead dessert for entertaining.
Blueberry Cheesecake Icebox Cake can be made in under 20 minutes. The layers of graham crackers get wonderfully soft and make this creamy dessert so easy to serve and eat.
A can of Blueberry Pie Filling makes this recipe a cinch to make. Serve with some fresh blueberries on top for even more blueberry flavor.
HOW TO MAKE BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE ICEBOX CAKE:
- Use an electric mixer to whip the heavy cream and granulated sugar until stiff peaks form.
- In a large bowl, whisk together a small box of instant cheesecake pudding mix and milk. Fold in half of the whipped cream.
- Place a layer of graham crackers in the bottom of a 9-inch square baking dish, breaking pieces as necessary to cover the entire bottom.
- Spread half the pudding mixture on top of the graham crackers.
- Top with another layer of graham cracker and half the blueberry mixture. Repeat layers. You’ll finish with a layer of graham crackers and the remaining whipped cream.
TIPS FOR MAKING BLUEBERRY ICEBOX CAKE:
- When making whipped cream, it’s important that the cream be very cold. It also helps if you stick the bowl you are going to use in the refrigerator or freezer for a few minutes beforehand.
- You can use Cool Whip instead of fresh whipped cream if you wish. You will need about 3 1/2 to 4 cups.
- This dessert is best made about 4 to 6 hours in advance. The next day, the graham crackers will be completely soft. I actually really like it that way but you may prefer it when the graham crackers have more texture to them.
More No-Bake Desserts
Blueberry Cheesecake Icebox Cake
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (3.4-ounce) box instant cheesecake pudding mix
- 2/3 cup milk
- 25 graham cracker sheets
- 1 (21-ounce) can blueberry pie filling and topping
- fresh blueberries and lemon slices for serving
- Using an electric mixer with a whisk attachment, beat heavy cream and sugar until stiff peaks form. Beat in vanilla. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together pudding mix and milk. Fold in half of whipped cream.
- Layer graham crackers side by side in a 9-inch square pan, breaking pieces as necessary to make them fit in a single layer. You should use 5 graham crackers per layer.
- Spread half the pudding mixture on top.
- Top with another layer of graham crackers.
- Spread half the blueberry filling on top of the graham crackers. Do a third layer of graham crackers.
- Repeat with another layer of pudding mixture and graham crackers and then another layer of blueberry filling and graham crackers.
- Spread remaining whipped cream on top. Refrgerate for 4 hours before serving.