Blueberry Delight is creamy and delicious with 4 awesome layers. Perfect for potlucks and picnics and it is a breeze to put together. This is such an easy dessert that goes by many names- “Blueberry YumYum”, “Blueberry Dream”, and “Blueberry Bliss”. Whatever you call it, be sure to put it on your “To Do” List soon. It’s so creamy, dreamy, and good.
Except for a quick 8 minutes to bake the graham cracker crust, this is a no-bake dessert that’s great for warm weather entertaining.
Blueberry Delight starts with a graham cracker crust with a few ground pecans mixed in for extra flavor.
Next comes a creamy cream cheese layer followed by 2 cans of blueberry pie filling. So easy!
You could probably get away with using one can, but I like to use 2 for lots of blueberry flavor.
On top, a layer of whipped topping. I typically use Cool Whip since it is so convenient, but feel free to make homemade whipped cream. It will be even better.
Before serving, I like to sprinkle a few fresh blueberries on top.
- 1 individual package graham crackers, 9 full crackers
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 10 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons milk or half-and-half
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 (21-ounce) cans blueberry pie filling
- 2 (8-ounce) containers frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Pulse graham crackers and pecans in a food processor until finely ground.
- Pour into a large bowl and add melted butter and 1/4 cup sugar. Stir to mix.
- Press into a 9x13-inch pan and bake at 350 degrees for 8 minutes. Let cool.
- Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, milk, and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in 1 cup of whipped topping. (Save remaining whipped topping for the final layer.)
- Spread cream cheese mixture on top of crust.
- Spread blueberry pie filling on top of cream cheese layer.
- Top with remaining whipped topping.
- Chill thoroughly before serving.
More Potluck Desserts
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links.