Spinach Artichoke Dip Bread Ring- a creamy, cheesy dip and buttery rolls are baked together in a skillet. Makes a great appetizer or gameday snack and is super easy to make with frozen bread rolls.
The Spinach Artichoke Dip is a delicious mixture of cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, garlic, spinach, artichoke hearts, mozzarella, Parmesan cheese, and red pepper flakes.
The rolls are perfect for dipping in the Spinach Artichoke Dip. Together they make a super filling snack.
The combination of cream cheese, sour cream, and mayonnaise makes this dip ultra creamy.
The rolls get brushed with melted butter and sprinkled with a little garlic salt so that they bake up tasting like garlic bread.
Spinach Artichoke Dip Bread Ring Recipe Tips
- You want to use a large cast iron skillet for this recipe. It should be about 12 inches across.
- The crushed red pepper flakes add a little heat to the dip. Leave them out or reduce them to 1/4 teaspoon if you don’t want it spicy.
- Be sure to squeeze most of the liquid out of the spinach. I thaw it in the refrigerator overnight.
- If you just want the dip and not the rolls, you can bake it in a baking dish for about 20 minutes.
- I use Rhodes frozen rolls but any frozen rolls can be used. Plan on letting them thaw/rise for 1 hour in the skillet.
Try These Other Gameday Dips
- Hot Jalapeno Bacon Spinach Dip
- Supreme Pizza Dip
- Buffalo Shrimp Dip
- Spicy Sausage Cheese Dip
- Nashville Hot Chicken Dip
- 15-18 frozen rolls
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry in paper towels
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup freshly shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- garlic salt, optional
- Place the frozen rolls in a ring around the outside of a 12-inch cast iron skillet. If it isn't seasoned well, grease it first.
- Cover rolls with a kitchen towel and let thaw 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, use a hand-held electric mixer or a wooden spoon to mix together the cream cheese, sour cream, and mayonnaise.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients, EXCEPT melted butter and garlic salt.
- Spoon spinach mixture into the center of the skillet.Add garlic salt to taste to the melted butter and brush on top of the rolls.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until rolls are golden and cooked.
- Brush the rolls with a little more garlic salt and serve.
Want to Save This Recipe?
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.