Hot Jalapeno Bacon Spinach Dip is such a creamy, spicy, and cheesy dip. Serve with toasted baguette or pita chips for an incredible appetizer.
This dip is such an awesome combination of flavors. There’s spinach, jalapenos, diced green chilies, and bacon all in a super creamy cream cheese base. Mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese add lots of cheese flavor. This dip is perfect for gameday or any type of party.
It can be prepared ahead of time and refrigerated until you are ready to bake it.
How To Make Hot Jalapeno Bacon Spinach Dip:
To make this dip, you’ll start by frying some bacon. Then you’ll use a little of the bacon grease to cook some onion and diced jalapeno until soft.
Next it’s just a matter of mixing all the ingredients together and transferring them to a baking dish. Pop it in a 350 degree oven for about 22 minutes and it will be wonderfully bubbly and golden around the edges.
Tips For Making Hot Jalapeno Spinach Dip:
- If you are on a low carb diet, serve this dip with endive leaves, cucumber rounds, or celery sticks.
- The heat in this dip comes from the jalapenos and diced green chilies. If you want a little extra heat, add 1/4 teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Be sure to squeeze as much water out of the spinach as possible or your dip will be watery.
More Hot Dip Recipes To Try:
- Creamy Parmesan Shrimp Dip
- Hot Pecan Beef Dip
- Vidalia Onion Dip
- Caramelized Onion Dip with Bacon and Gruyere
- Crock Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 8 slices bacon, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1-2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen spinach, defrosted and water squeezed out
- 1 (4-ounce) can chopped green chilies
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9-inch pie plate or baking dish.
- Cook bacon in a large nonstick skillet until crispy. Remove with a slotted spoon and place on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Pour all but 1 tablespoon of grease out of the skillet. Add onion and jalapeno and cook over medium-high heat for 3 minutes.
- Add garlic and cook 1 more minute. Let cool.
- In a large bowl, stir together cream cheese, mayonnaise, and sour cream until mixed well.
- Stir in the spinach, green chilies, Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, and pepper.
- Set aside a little of the bacon and stir the rest into the dip.Check for seasoning and add salt if desired.
- Transfer mixture to prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 22 to 25 minutes. Sprinkle set aside bacon on top and serve.
Want to Save This Recipe?
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.