Sausage Ranch Phyllo Cups make a quick and easy appetizer. Only 4 ingredients and 12 minutes in the oven!
Easy Gameday Appetizer
These bite-sized treats are perfect for gameday or anytime you need a quick and easy appetizer. Just 3 ingredients in the filling: breakfast sausage, Ranch dressing and cheese.
How To Make Sausage Ranch Phyllo Cups
First you’ll brown the breakfast sausage in a skillet, crumbling it as it cooks. Drain the grease off and mix it with about 1/2 a cup of bottled Ranch dressing and 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheese. I like to use shredded Mexican cheese but you could use cheddar cheese or even Monterey Jack cheese.
The filling can be made a day in advance and then it just takes a few minutes to fill the phyllo cups and pop them in the oven.
I absolutely love using phyllo cups for easy appetizers. You can fill them with just about anything and I love their crunchy, flaky texture.
Freeze For Later
These Sausage Ranch Phyllo Cups are easily frozen. Just save the plastic tray that the phyllo cups come in and place the filled phyllo cups back in the tray. Place the tray in a freezer bag and stick it in the freezer.
How To Make Spicy
If you want these bite-sized sausage cups to be spicy, use “HOT” breakfast sausage or add 1/2 teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes to the filling. Or you could even try using spicy ranch dressing.
More Easy Appetizers
- Ham and Pimento Cheese Pinwheels
- Chipped Beef Cheeseball
- Chicken Cranberry Pinwheels
- Bacon Cheese Ball Bites
- Spicy Marinated Mozzarella
- 8 ounces spicy breakfast sausage
- 1/2 cup Ranch dressing
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Mexican or Cheddar Jack cheese
- 30 mini Phyllo cups
- Cook and crumble the breakfast sausage. Let cool.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir together the sausage, Ranch dressing and cheese in a medium bowl. Fill the phyllo cups.
- Place filled phyllo cups on a baking sheet. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.