Russian Dressing Pork Tenderloin- this pork tenderloin is first seared in a pan and then cooked in the oven in an easy sauce. This is one of my absolute favorite ways to cook pork tenderloin. It has such a unique sweet and tangy flavor.
The easy sauce is made from a bottle of Russian dressing, a packet of dry onion soup mix, and mustard. You can use either Dijon or yellow mustard. These 3 ingredients create a sweet and savory sauce that wonderfully coats the pork.
What is Russian Dressing
Russian dressing is similar to Thousand Island Dressing and Catalina Dressing. It is a sweet and tangy dressing with a ketchup and mayonnaise base. It has some zip to it and makes a great addition to sauces. You can use Catalina Dressing for this recipe instead of Russian dressing.
You will need a Dutch oven with a lid for this recipe.
What Temperature To Cook Pork To?
Pork should be cooked to a temperature of 145 degrees F. It will continue to rise several degrees in temperature after being removed from the oven so look to remove it when it reaches 142-143 degrees. Be careful not to overcook the pork. Since pork tenderloin is very lean, it gets very dry and chewy when overcooked.
How To Serve Russina Dressing Pork Tenderloin
More Delicious Pork Recipes
- Peach Glazed Pork Roast
- Bacon-Wrapped Pork Tenderloin
- Pork Chop Potato Casserole
- Creamy Parmesan Pork Chops
- Honey Pecan Pork Chops
- 2 (1 1/2-pound) pork tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 (16-ounce) bottle Russian dressing
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 (1-ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Heat olive oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Coat pork in flour and sear in oil until browned on all sides.
- In a bowl, mix together dressing, mustard, and onion soup mix. Pour over pork.
- Cover Dutch oven and place in oven. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.