Honey Pecan Pork Chops are coated in flour and pan-fried, then topped with a simple glaze of honey and pecans with a little chicken broth to thin the glaze, some Worcestershire sauce for flavor, plus a touch of cayenne pepper to balance the sweetness of the honey with a little heat. They can be on the table in under 20 minutes!
Pork chops are one of my favorite thngs to cook for dinner and I love a good roast pork chop recipe.
This recipe is easy enough to make for a weeknight meal, but impressive enough to serve for guests.
You could serve these Honey Pecan Pork Chops over rice to soak up the extra glaze and a side of green beans would be perfect.
These Honey Pecan Pork Chops are sweet without being too sweet and I love the wonderful buttery crunch of the pecans.
Whenever I make these pork chops, I’m reminded that I don’t cook pork chops nearly enough. Scroll down for some more pork chop favorites.
Never miss a recipe. Sign up HERE for the Spicy Southern Kitchen Newsletter.
Honey Pecan Pork Chops
- 4 boneless pork chops
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper and coat with flour.
- Heat butter and oil in a large nonstick pan oven medium-high heat.
- Add pork chops to pan and cook 2 to 3 minutes per side. Remove from pan and keep warm. (I like to place them in a 200 degree oven.)
- Add remaining ingredients to pan. Simmer 2 minutes.
- Add pork chops back to pan and coat with sauce. Serve.
More Pork Chop Recipes