Rocky Road Fudge is loaded with chopped almonds and marshmallows. It’s ultra-rich and only takes 10 minutes to make.
I don’t think anything makes a more welcome food gift than rich and chocolaty fudge. You show up on my doorstep with a tin full of fudge and we will be friends for life. It’s my favorite and I’ve been known to make a batch of fudge and eat pretty much every last piece of it.
This Rocky Road Fudge is both fun and delicious and I think it appeals to kids and adults. It has a rich, super sweet base made from sugar, evaporated milk, melted chocolate chips, and marshmallow creme with lots of chopped almonds and mini marshmallows mixed in.
I love the way the almonds taste but you could use another nut or a mixture of nuts. Pecans and walnuts are good too.
Sign up HERE for the Spicy Southern Kitchen Newsletter.
Rocky Road Fudge
- Line a 9X13-inch pan with aluminum foil.
- In a medium pan, heat sugar, butter, and evaporated milk over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil and cook for 4 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Remove pan from heat and stir in chocolate chips and marshmallow creme until melted.
- Stir in vanilla and almonds.
- Quickly stir in 1 cup of frozen marshmallows and pour into prepared pan. Stir as little as possible so marshmallows do not melt.
- Sprinkle remaining marshmallows on top. Cool completely before cutting.
More Fudge Recipes
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.